In very basic terms I totally respect your personal information and will only ask you for what information I really need from you. I will look after it in the same way I would want mine looking after, keeping it secure! I will only share it with others where I need their help to deliver our service to you. Be assured that we will never share your information in any other circumstances – nor will I sell it on elsewhere! Here are more details –
The Data we collect
As a data controller we collect a variety of data in order to deliver our services, and we will manage your personal data transparently, fairly and securely.
We may ask you to provide us the following data –
First and Last Name(s) / Address / Postcode, Telephone Number(s) / Email address
Obviously being a photographic business we also create and manage images as per our contractual agreement(s).
We use the above data to deliver our service to you and personalise your experience and also to provide account access to the client portal.
We collect this data on the following lawful basis through the contract and consent form signed on booking Consent.
When you visit our website we also collect Cookies. These are small pieces of data that websites send to a user's computer and are stored on the user's web browser. They are designed to enable the website to remember information, such as what a user might have put in a shopping cart for example. I use this data to help identify what platform my viewers are viewing my website on and also how viewers found my website.
2. Which third parties do we share Personal Data with?
We do not share any personal data third parties.
3. How do we keep your personal data secure?
We keep your data secure by storing it with our online secure network “pixifi” this is an agency which processes personal data on behalf of us, the controllers. https://www.pixifi.com/privacy/
By being mindful of your data and following internal policies of best practice, By using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology when information is submitted to us online, my website is also hosted on a https provider.
In the unlikely event of your personal data being involved in the breach, we will inform you.
6. You have the following rights -
- the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- the right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information
- the right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
- the right to have your personal data erased
- the right to block or suppressing the processing of your personal data
- the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another
- the right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and
- rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
We also give you the option to manage your data via:
Email, or simply logging into your client portal via a link I sent you at time of booking.
While we do not hold personal data any longer than we need to. The duration will depend on your relationship with us, and whether it is on going we may keep some of your personal data for up to 7 years after our working contract with you has finished for Tax legislation purposes. After this time we will archive your photographs indefinitely along with your relevant details and consent forms. This is due to requests for replacement images being made several years after being taken. If you have just enquired about the service and do not wish to work with us your information will be deleted.